Old June 14th 05, 10:23 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Default 5'4" tall Woger is popular in Wheeling gay bars

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer AKA two-test wogie wussman
wrote:

Looks like a typo, since the "s" key is adjacent to the "e" key.
Maybe it isn't quite visible on your cum-encrusted keyboard,
baby raper.

More of poor two-test wogie's 'typos'. Yea, sure.

"imput" - Mongolloyd's brain has no "input"! Mongolloyd one
stupid fat faggot.
"Hundred's" - Mongolloyd couldn't count to one much less
"hundreds"
"dopesnt" - Mongolloyd "doesn't" have a command of the English
language!
"Wait till" - Mongolloyd we will "wait until" you compose a
coherent sentence, but it will be a long wait.
"We wn't" - Lardass Davies, you should mod off with your
stupidity so "we won't" see it ever again.
"Woger is now awoke" - Mongolloyd is never "awake."
"is too stupid to under awoke" - oh the irony, Mongolloyd!
"I mods my pants" - Mongoolloyd sure does and eats it, too!
"treasing" - Mongolloyd likes "teasing" mod mods with his
syphilitic tongue.
"It's being TOS even" -Mongolloyd the only thing you TOS is your
tiny mod!
"peoples" - Mongolloyd always steals other "people's" lines!
"I really wish Steve wasn't suck a mod and would come back to
this board" - Mongolloyd makes good moded up sentence!
Mongolloyd made a Freudian slip when he used "suck" instead of
"such".
"I think it is long since past time when you closed this modty
board!" -Mongolloyd smoke bad weed!
"wraped" - Mongolloyd has frequently "wrapped" his syphilitic
tongue around a mod's mod!
"hig" Who knows what the Athens mod means?????
"teir" - Mongolloyd is Belle Plaine's "Forrest Gump," As to his
retarded peers, he's "their" Camp-We-Can-Do's star pupil.
Old June 15th 05, 04:20 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Tapico Pudding AKA two-test wogie the Glendale idiot blathered and wrote:
In article
Cmd Butt Cornholer wrote:

More of (Poor Butt Cornholer, posts Mongolloyd Davies' ****

ups!)

Poor two-test stinky fatboy wogie, had to retake the ham test because
Riley made him because of his malicious interference on 20 meters.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old June 15th 05, 09:57 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

George Orwell AKA stinky fatboy 2test wogie wrote:

Poor Cmd Butt Cornholer, has to register every time he moves
since he is a convicted sex offender.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA!!!!!!!!

Ok wogie, put up or shut up, where is the proof of your above statement?

There is proof of your letters from Riley and your malicious
interference on 20 meters, and proof you had to retest to keep your license.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is your proof of this letter you claim I received from the FCC fat
boy? There is proof of your letters, so put up or shut up stinky fatboy.

Poor two-test, had to retest to keep his license.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old June 17th 05, 02:58 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Tapioca Pudding AKA stinkey fatboy two-test wogie wrote:

Good thing for you that you took your Conditional and obsolete
Advanced before an FCC examiner,

Hey stupid, you didn't take a Conditional before an FCC examiner. Once
again you show your complete ignorance and stupidity. You stink so bad
wogie, that it smells every time you post.

Poor wogie had to retest to keep his ticket. It was all brought about
because you caused malicious interference on 20 meters wogie, no matter
how hard you attempt to deny it. Poor two-test wogie.
Old June 17th 05, 04:05 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Thrasher Remailer AKA two-test stinky fatboy wogie wussman wrote:
In article
Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:

Tapioca Pudding AKA stinkey fatboy two-test wogie wrote:

"stinkey" "two-test" "wogie" ... Butt Cornholer the illiterate
Missouri pedophile makes good spells!

Missouri? Poor stupid, ignorant two-test wogie, doesn't even know which
state I live in. Never lived in Missouri two-test, you lose again, but
then what's new?

Hey dumb****, I sure did make you dance though, bitch boy.

Yea, I really dance you idiot. You were so dumb you thought a
Conditional was taken before an FCC examiner, now that you have been
corrected you dance yourself. What a moron!!!

You
lived so far out you did have a Conditional license before you
took your obsolete Advanced before an FCC examiner.

Only had to live 250 airline miles from the nearest FCC office to
qualify to take the Conditional. Lots of places were 'so far out'.

Poor two-test stinky fatboy wogie, had to retest to keep his ham
license. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! !!!

I heard you ex-wife said you wet the bed, especially when you were
drunk, which must be all the time. Is that true wogie?

I still want to know about these special antennas you have that give
negative SWR wogie. I sure would like to have and antenna that puts out
more power than you put into it. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Bet you did a good job of malicious interference on 20 meters with that
antenna. Good enough that you got caught and had to retest to keep your

Old June 19th 05, 09:41 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Nomen Nescio AKA fatboy two-test curtains boy wogie in his drunken
stupor wrote:

GBronline, your isp is in Missouri, dumb****.

I suppose you think they have POPs only in Missouri, you really are
stupid enough to think that.

You only had to take that obsolete Advanced about 5 times before
you could pass it, huh? And you can't even pass a "simple" (in
your own words) Extra Class. Poor imaginary pilot's license boy.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! !!!

I heard you ex-wife

You think "Regina Wiseman" is Roger's ex-wife

Who said anything about this 'Regina', fatboy. I just heard your ex-wife
said you wet the bed. I notice you didn't deny it.

Funny how the retest letter from the FCC gives no indication
that Roger was retested because of interference.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
You lose as usual.

Funny how you had to retest to keep your license after you were caught
causing malicious interference on 20 meters, you lose as usual.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Still waiting for details on this antenna that gives negative SWR you
use to all that malicious interference.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Old June 20th 05, 02:41 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Tarapia Tapioco wrote:

Well, dumbass, you got it from that website on blogeasy.com.

You lose again, as usual wogie, but now that you mention that blog site
I will go see what is has to say. Didn't even know about it until now,
so thanks, there will probably some really funny reading there about you.

Word for word. You are nothing but a lousy plagiarist.

Didn't use anything word or word wogie, just read on a newsgroup where
someone said you ex-wife claimed you wet the bed. I bet she was right.

You still
****ed up though, since you can't find Roger's ex-wife to begin
with.

Why would I want to find your ex-wife wogie? I doubt she would ever
admit to knowing you anyway.

You and Lardass Davies have made about 3 different guesses
and they've all been wrong. So any thing you say about him
regarding his ex-wife and wetting the bed has no credibility.
Just like you.

Yet wogie has yet to deny it.

Funny how the retest letter didn't specify that, plagiarizing
Butt Cornholer. In fact the only reason given was:

"Pursuant to Section 97.519(d)(2) of the Commission’s
Rules, 47 C.F.R. Section 97.519(d)(2), the Commission has the
authority to re-administer any examination element previously
administered by Volunteer Examiners (VE’s). The Commission
may either administer the examination itself, or under the
supervision of a Volunteer Examiner Coordinator (VEC) or VE
designated by the Commission."

Face it, dumbass, you lost,

Face it wogie, you lost when Riley made you retest because of your
jamming actions on the air. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Funny how Riley made you retest to keep your license after you were
caught jamming on 20 meters. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Still waiting on proof you have a pilot's and 1st class
radiotelephone commercial license.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Still waiting for you to name a time and frequency for a little cw
practice, two-test. Of course you won't because we all know you can't
copy cw. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Still think I live in Missouri just because that is where my ISP is
located wogie? You think everyone who uses AOL lives in VA wogie? You
think everyone who uses Earthlink lives in Atlanta wogie?
Poor wogie, dumber than a bowl of dirt.
Old June 22nd 05, 04:00 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Nomen Nescio wrote:

More excuses for your **** up, Butt Cornholer? Like you make
excuses that you can't get your Extra Class. You couldn't do 20
wpm even if you make the claim you can do 30 wpm.

One more time wogie, I put the challenge before you, name the time and
frequency for a cw contact, or are you too chicken to take me up? Yeah,
guess that's it. Chicken little coward hide-behind-the-curtains two-test
wogie. Always runs when he is challenged to back up his blubbering.

Funny how the retest letter didn't specify that, plagiarizing

Funny how you had to retest to keep your license after you were caught
jamming on 20 meters. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Old June 22nd 05, 10:58 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Tapioca Pudding AKA fatso 2test wogie wrote:

One more time if you were as good at cw as you claim, you'd have
passed the 20 wpm code test and got the Extra Class license.

How you figure that wogie? There are lots of hams who can do 20+ but
don't hold an Extra. You are too chicken to take me up aren't you? Poor
2test chicken wogie, brags about his welfare extra lite ticket, but
won't get on the air for a cw qso. Why? Because he can't copy 2 wpm.
What a putz!

Funny how the retest letter didn't specify that,

Funny how you think that November, 1999 (when Roger got the
warning letter because of faked evidence you sent in)

Sure sure wogie, we all know it was fake, you betcha (wink wink).

and the
retest letter issued July, 2000)(which gives no specific reason
for a retest) which was issued months and months later, were for
the same thing.

Funny how Riley made you retest *after* you were caught jamming other
stations on 20 meters. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!