Old June 21st 05, 03:16 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

John Smith wrote:
Jim:

I just took it for granted that everyone experienced life a lot like me.
Remember when your were 21? And how back then 50 year old people looked
like they had one foot in the grave? How 60 year old people looked as
if they were preserved in formaldehyde? And, were just about as
interesting to chat with as window drapes?

Now that you are old--suddenly you got blind?

I am 55 and people even 65 are about as interesting as rocks--

If your views weren't so narrow, you might find what those 60 somethings
have to say is interesting. I suppose that when you get to be 60+ you
will of course be absolutely enchanting.