Old June 21st 05, 01:58 PM
Michael Coslo

John Smith wrote:

I suppose everyone has something to say...

We are experiencing a time in our history where people are living a lot
longer than they ever used to--and in better health.

This is causing a problem in how to get them moved aside so younger and
more capable minds can grab the reins. However, those grizzled old
hands hands have a death-grip while the buggy heads for the cliff...

John, you are showing signs of being an ageist.

A person's ability to do a job is not specifically related to their
age. That is an old paradigm.

In fact, in the technical fields, there is a dramatic lack of young
Americans.

So if the geezers have that "death grip" on the reins removed, there
likely won't be anyone to take it up.

- Mike KB3EIA -