Old June 22nd 05, 07:10 PM
Reg Edwards

"Walter Maxwell" wrote
Reg asked if I could send my data as an email, so I converted the

file to text
format to be able to present the data in full here in this msg.

I checked to see that the tabular format remained intact, and it did

in Outlook
Express, so here it is. I hope the tabular format will remain intact

in your
browsers. Be sure to give your screen maximum width. If it doesn't,

let me know
and I'll resend in PDF format.

Walt, W2DU

Dipole Terminal Impedance Data Obtained From Measurements at Various

Heights
Above Ground in the Frequency Range from 14.0 to 15.0 MHz.

Measurements Made be
W2DU at the W2DU site in DeLand, Florida.

Data received as an extension to this message. Fills screen very
nicely.

Thank you very much Walter for your trouble.
----
Reg, G4FGQ