Old June 23rd 05, 02:22 AM
Ken

He has a lot of nice words. Now, if he could just put them in some sort
of order. Ken

m II wrote:

necrophiliac beerbarrel wrote:

Funny ain't it? I struck a nerve with canucky mike! I'm still laughing
at his expense. I'm also flattered that mike and his monkey would go
to such extremes to get info about me. I think that the two village
idiots (Mike and Honkus) are getting desperate for material. Their
material does not bother me but it's funny to watch them struggle so.

Bye goobs...into the forever kill filter for you!

The pervert Tracy Fort, when told for the second time that my mom had
died a long and painful death due to cancer, responded with a typical
lowbrow quip, which is reprinted below. The man is scum. He owes every
cancer victim and their families a complete and sincere apology. I don't
expect he's human enough to do it.

mike