Old June 23rd 05, 01:50 AM
m II

Default American Conservative comments on our insane leadership

necrophiliac beerbarrel wrote:

Funny ain't it? I struck a nerve with canucky mike! I'm still laughing
at his expense. I'm also flattered that mike and his monkey would go
to such extremes to get info about me. I think that the two village
idiots (Mike and Honkus) are getting desperate for material. Their
material does not bother me but it's funny to watch them struggle so.

Bye goobs...into the forever kill filter for you!

The pervert Tracy Fort, when told for the second time that my mom had died a
long and painful death due to cancer, responded with a typical lowbrow quip,
which is reprinted below. The man is scum. He owes every cancer victim and their
families a complete and sincere apology. I don't expect he's human enough to do it.

mike

--
Dug her ass right up! She was too damn ugly to have sex with before
she died. The old bag o bones fell apart in my hands! She didn't

M/Sgt. Tracy Fort 116 AMX
250 Martin Luther King Blvd.
Robins ANG,
GA. 31098-2009

http://www.qrz.com/detail/KE4ODD
Old June 23rd 05, 02:16 AM
Steven Dinius

Start your wars covertly and leave this bull**** somewhere else, Mike. Just
when people start bickering you decide to fan the flames? Keep RAR+P out of
it!