Old June 24th 05, 08:05 PM
Pat Stevens

I think I am a little confused, but it doesn't look like this radio will
operate on the ham frequencies and I don't see any modifications that are
available to modify it to the ham frequencies. Why advertise it on a ham
newsgroup? Wouldn't an aircraft newsgroup make more sense?

"Aspen37" wrote in message
I have a Vertex Standard VXA-210 Pilot w/SU-1 sensor for sale. It is in
very
good condition with very little use. The battery is in great shape
and the radio is ready to be put into service. This is a NAV/COM radio.
I have pics available if for those that are interested.
$225.00 plus shipping Cont. US only.