Old June 25th 05, 01:14 AM
ml

Wanted to thank you both for having the patients to help with so many
explanations over the past few months appreciate it

the responces you provided on this thread is rather interesting , i
understood some, but find myself not understanding 'all' and worse
still, you raised further questions and a eyebrow....

now i must go once again to 'the books'

something about this and keep forgetting the name , when a light is
shined thru a splitter the 2 "" beams still have a relationship to each
other

then i think quantum things but even if i expertly understood all
these parts, would I have the answers??

seems even w/o a through understanding these things are predictable, so
why hasn't anyone built a radio that works on this ? seems it would go
faster and further I dunno (referring to the particles that always are
opposite once split)(if we could use force to flip one, and the other
fliped regardless of distance, than 0/1 streams can be read no?

hey people thought people like einstein were nutz too and he was smart

In article ,
Cecil Moore wrote:

ml wrote:
what would be the 'momentum' your referring to? is their a
knetic/stored piece i am misssing? or are you just referring to like
the flywheel effect for ex a large coil might have

In 1619, Kepler proposed that it was the pressure (momentum)
of sunlight that blows back a comet's tail. Maxwell, in 1873
said: "In a medium in which waves are propagated, there is a
pressure (momentum) in the direction normal to the waves ..."

From "Optics", by Hecht: "One of the most significant properties
of the electromagnetic wave is that it transports energy and
momentum." ... "Indeed, whenever we have a flow of energy, it's
reasonable to expect that there will be an associated momentum -
the two are the related time and space aspects of motion."

And, of course, energy and momentum are two things that must
necessarily be conserved. The bottom line is that if there
are any reflected waves that don't reach the source (and also
are not dissipated), they must necessarily have had their direction
of energy and momentum reversed back toward the load. Anything
else would violate the laws of physics.