Old January 22nd 04, 06:44 PM
K5DH

There are some projects in the 1960s ARRL Handbooks that might
be of interest to you. I don't recall any 2 or 3 tube designs,
but I do remember some 4 and 5 tubers, all single-conversion
superhets. If you don't have any older Handbooks of your own,
you may find them at your public library.

There's a neat old project book from the late 1960s called "104
Ham Radio Projects for Novice and Technician", published by TAB
Books, which has a couple of simple regen receiver projects in
it. I see that book for sale from time to time on eBay, and
it's definitely worth having if you like to tinker with small
tube projects.

73,
Dean K5DH

In article .net,
says...

I'm looking for a simple 2 or 3 tube receiver schematic, regen or otherw
ise
for a 40M AM homebrew project. Thanks Ralph WA2NTK

wa2ntk@ earthlink.net