Old January 22nd 04, 08:31 PM
Tim Wescott

Do a web search on tube receiver (on Altavista I do +tube +receiver, which
finds only things with the word "tube" _and_ the word "receiver"), then do
another on glowbug receiver (+glowbug, +receiver). You'll find _lots_ of
stuff. Looking for regenerative receiver will also net you some interesting
info.

Lindsay Technical Books (http://www.lindsaybks.com) is in the business of
finding and reprinting interesting old technical books, they have some good
titles including ARRL handbook reprints from 1929 and '35, as well as at
least one book specifically about regenerative receivers.

"Ralph M. Ferrara" wrote in message
link.net...
I'm looking for a simple 2 or 3 tube receiver schematic, regen or

otherwise
for a 40M AM homebrew project. Thanks Ralph WA2NTK

wa2ntk@ earthlink.net