Old January 22nd 04, 10:16 PM

I'm looking for a simple 2 or 3 tube receiver schematic, regen or otherwise
for a 40M AM homebrew project. Thanks Ralph WA2NTK

QST, the ARRL Handbook, CQ, Radio-Craft, Radio-Electronics, and lots
of other publications of the 1930's thru 1950's showed such circuits.
Just grab any old ARRL Handbook or even do an internet search for
"regenerative receiver" and you'll find more than you can build!

I've been toying with the idea of building one, myself, and I've about
settled on one described in the October, 1956, issue of CQ (a four-tuber,
and two of the tubes are dual triodes), although I may start with a one-
or two-tuber for practice.

--Myron.
--
Five boxes preserve our freedoms: soap, ballot, witness, jury, and cartridge
PhD EE (retired). "Barbershop" tenor. CDL(PTXS). W0PBV. (785) 539-4448