Old June 27th 05, 03:48 AM
dig154

You should have asked the seller how old the radio was before you bid. Makes
no difference that it's 21 years old... you bid on a President Lincoln and
that's what you got. That radio has been in production forever, so it
shouldn't be a shock to you that it was made in '84. Uniden even verified
that such an export model exists, so I don't understand your concern.

Sounds like you know little about this radio model and you're having buyer's
remorse. Unless something is terribly wrong with it, you need to keep it.
It's your fault for not asking questions in the beginning.

wrote in message
oups.com...

I dont know where I stand with Ebay as regards returns how can I check
this Cb radio out??