Old June 24th 05, 09:17 PM

Default President Lincoln CB/Ham Radio from ebay need advice??

Hello,

I purchased a President Lincoln/Ham Radio from Ebay for 230 Euro/
283-00 USdollars
It was listed by the SELLER as been an EXPORT version 26 to 30 mhz ,40
watts am,fm and 45 watts usb,lsb
I chacked with Uniden In The States that used to make this radio I
gave them the serial number they said it was made back in wait 1984 yes
21 years old talk about over used??

I dont know where I stand with Ebay as regards returns how can I check
this Cb radio out??

I will be doing it tommorrow when I buy a Power supply unit, antenna
and swr meter too.

Sandra

Old June 27th 05, 03:48 AM
dig154

You should have asked the seller how old the radio was before you bid. Makes
no difference that it's 21 years old... you bid on a President Lincoln and
that's what you got. That radio has been in production forever, so it
shouldn't be a shock to you that it was made in '84. Uniden even verified
that such an export model exists, so I don't understand your concern.

Sounds like you know little about this radio model and you're having buyer's
remorse. Unless something is terribly wrong with it, you need to keep it.
It's your fault for not asking questions in the beginning.

oups.com...