Old January 23rd 04, 06:36 PM
Biz WDØHCO

NICE TOUCH - YOU CAN ADD THE OTHER L BRACKET TO MAKE AN UPSIDE DOWN "T" TO
KEEP THE CHASSIS FROM FALLING OVER THE OTHER WAY.

I ALSO LIKE YOUR BOOKSHELF - I NOTICE YOU HAVE THE "COYNE PRACTICAL
TELEVISION SERVICING AND TROUBLESHOOTING MANUAL". FROM THE COYNE ELECTRICAL
AND RADIO SCHOOL.

PRETTY GOOD BOOK - I HAVE THE COMPLETE SET MYSELF - READ AND RE-READ THEM
MANY TIMES FOR SHEER ENJOYMENT - TOO BAD THE SCHOOL IS NO LONGER IN
BUSINESS. :^(

-BIZ WDØHCO

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 03:41:42 UTC, "Phil Nelson"
wrote:

This is almost too dumb to mention, but after years of struggling to prop up
heavy chassis on my workbench, it finally occurred to me to screw some heavy
corner braces into the chassis mounting holes. Doh! This is especially handy
with this particular chassis, which is narrow and heavy. If you put braces
on all four corners, you can even turn the chassis upside down without
crunching original components.

http://antiqueradio.org/art/temp/chassisholder.jpg

Regards,

Phil Nelson