Old January 26th 04, 12:54 AM
lee

Thanks Robert. Hope your supply has something.

Lee
VE7 something or other(do you think they'll find out I'm from
BC?)

"bunnydawg" wrote in message
Seems to me i found some information on this radio and passed it along
awhile ago. Can't remember to whom. Hopefully they will share it with

you.
But i'll look thru my supply of manual/schematics and see what i have.
Take Care
Robert
VE3 something or other.

"lee" wrote in message
Hi,everyone. I'm on the hunt for information on the fr-101. I've

managed
to successfully restart a non working unit and it now receives about

half
the amount of signal from the antenna/ generator. I have the
schematics(thank goodness for that), but need to have the stage gains if
possible.

The RF board has been repaired, low receive across all bands, stable VFO

and
o/p from same, detecting in all modes, attenuation is functional and

well
as all other options(rf gain, etc.).

Hope you might have some information.

Thanks for reading,