Old January 25th 04, 04:12 AM
lee

Default Info Wanted: FR-101 almost functioning

Hi,everyone. I'm on the hunt for information on the fr-101. I've managed
to successfully restart a non working unit and it now receives about half
the amount of signal from the antenna/ generator. I have the
schematics(thank goodness for that), but need to have the stage gains if
possible.

The RF board has been repaired, low receive across all bands, stable VFO and
o/p from same, detecting in all modes, attenuation is functional and well
as all other options(rf gain, etc.).

Hope you might have some information.

Thanks for reading,

Lee
leel at shaw dot see eh!

Old January 25th 04, 03:27 PM
bunnydawg

Seems to me i found some information on this radio and passed it along
awhile ago. Can't remember to whom. Hopefully they will share it with you.
But i'll look thru my supply of manual/schematics and see what i have.
Take Care
Robert
VE3 something or other.

Old January 26th 04, 12:54 AM
lee

Thanks Robert. Hope your supply has something.

Lee
VE7 something or other(do you think they'll find out I'm from
BC?)

"lee" wrote in message
Hi,everyone. I'm on the hunt for information on the fr-101. I've

managed
to successfully restart a non working unit and it now receives about

half
the amount of signal from the antenna/ generator. I have the
schematics(thank goodness for that), but need to have the stage gains if
possible.

The RF board has been repaired, low receive across all bands, stable VFO

and
o/p from same, detecting in all modes, attenuation is functional and

well
as all other options(rf gain, etc.).

Hope you might have some information.

Thanks for reading,

Lee
leel at shaw dot see eh!

Wanted Info Antennas by Smithe 15m Broomstick Randy and Cara Randall Antenna 0 May 8th 04 05:13 PM
FR50B info wanted Ronald Price Boatanchors 0 December 21st 03 12:05 AM
Heathkit info wanted. Theo Boatanchors 2 October 14th 03 09:34 PM
Wanted: SWAN Mobile Antenna Info Norm VE3CZI Antenna 4 July 18th 03 10:44 PM
Wanted: SWAN Mobile Antenna Info Norm VE3CZI Boatanchors 3 July 18th 03 10:44 PM