Old September 4th 03, 11:36 PM
Dr. Slick

Richard Clark wrote in message . ..
On 3 Sep 2003 23:16:39 -0700, (Dr. Slick) wrote:

I think Reg put it best:

Hi OM,

If you are going to quote him as an authority supporting you, you
should at least accept his offer of a bridge to settle this hash
shouldn't you? You can't run far on one legged stilts.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Who ever said he was an authority?

All he did was open up a can-o-worms by showing
how the "normal" Gamma equation is not always
less than 1 for passive networks, which is good
because i wouldn't have found out about the correct
conjugate equation (when Zo is complex).

But it is wise to pick and choose your fights, eh?

And i'd rather argue with someone who is making
sense at any particular point in time.

Show us a passive circuit that reflects more power than
you feed it (incident), on my Daiwa meter,
and i will be VERY impressed.

I'm be waiting a long time for that schematic....

Slick