Old June 30th 05, 02:50 AM
Hal Rosser

Remember, the high gain antenna will have a narrow beam,
The phone companies have used passive repeaters with good success.

"Mark" Mark@ wrote in message
On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 17:40:50 -0400, "Hal Rosser"
wrote:

This may well be an application for a passive repeater.
2 yagis back to back
one aimed at the nearest tower
the other aimed at your house.
mount it high

That sounds like a good idea, should I mount the antenna's at a 90o
angle relative to each other, with the receiving antenna mounted to
look in the vertical plane (I know where the base station is). And the
transmitting antenna to give as much horizontal plane coverage as
possible, angled down to the areas I wish to receive telephone
coverage? Can I expect good results?