Old July 3rd 05, 05:28 AM
an_old_friend

Ernie wrote:
"running dogg" wrote in message
porkpie wrote:

Killing cousins of members the new government just may NOT be the way

impress
anyone. Pure geniuses....

WHO is killing in Iraq?

Well, Li, neither side has a monopoly on that. We have 500 pound bombs;
they have car bombs.

It's time to end the war on Iraq. It should never have been allowed to
start.

Yeah, we should let the war come to us.

break

Actually, yeah, we should. Ever try to fight a terrorist guerrilla
insurgency in an unfriendly country on the other side of the planet?

Yea we did try that sorta war once................Viet Nam

That is a simple falsehood, we never fought a war in Veit Nam, we never
figured what we doing in Nam but we were NOT fighting a war

Looks like we are gonna lose this one too even though head cheese is gonna
deny it till the very end!

guess you are not watching the same war as I am. Looks like we won the
only thing left is to decide if we win the peace as well.