Old July 2nd 05, 08:44 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 13:25:34 GMT, m II wrote:

David wrote:

MSNBC Analyst Says Cooper Documents Reveal Karl Rove as Source in
Plame Case

The rot goes right to the top.

These guys just never stop the good public relations with the Iraqis:

Killing cousins of members the new government just may NOT be the way to impress
anyone. Pure geniuses....

It's time to end the war on Iraq. It should never have been allowed to start.

mike

Wait 'til these kids come back from Iraq with no job skills besides
turning over people's houses and shooting the occasional shadow
person. With no after-service psychiatric treatment. Just wait.

Just like you? No psychiatric treatment?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 3rd 05, 12:12 AM
running dogg

m II wrote:

porkpie wrote:

Yeah, we should let the war come to us.

That's pretty funny, coming from an official communist Chinese web domain. Do
you now speak for the United States? It's only a matter of time, I know, but
what if the Israelis don't want to give up Washington so easily?

Mike, "porkpie" is everybody's favorite commie basher, Li. He's trying
to avoid our killfiles, but he always uses the same fake "ccp.gov.cn"
domain in his fake email address.

Old July 3rd 05, 12:15 AM
running dogg

David wrote:

MSNBC Analyst Says Cooper Documents Reveal Karl Rove as Source in
Plame Case

The rot goes right to the top.

These guys just never stop the good public relations with the Iraqis:

Killing cousins of members the new government just may NOT be the way to impress
anyone. Pure geniuses....

It's time to end the war on Iraq. It should never have been allowed to start.

mike

Wait 'til these kids come back from Iraq with no job skills besides
turning over people's houses and shooting the occasional shadow
person. With no after-service psychiatric treatment. Just wait.

Just like you? No psychiatric treatment?

If we're lucky, all the soldiers will do is post incoherent rants on
usenet. If we're unlucky, then we're in for a rough ride.

Old July 3rd 05, 12:29 AM
running dogg

porkpie wrote:

Killing cousins of members the new government just may NOT be the way to

impress
anyone. Pure geniuses....

WHO is killing in Iraq?

Well, Li, neither side has a monopoly on that. We have 500 pound bombs;
they have car bombs.

It's time to end the war on Iraq. It should never have been allowed to

start.

Yeah, we should let the war come to us.

Actually, yeah, we should. Ever try to fight a terrorist guerrilla
insurgency in an unfriendly country on the other side of the planet? I
guarantee you that if they tried to do in New York what they're doing in
Baghdad that their asses would be in a sling so fast it would make their
heads spin. They'd have to hide out among a Christian population that
hates their guts and be faced with shipping jihadis into the US via
plane instead of across the Syrian desert. There's only so many
skyscrapers that they can fly planes into in America, and not all of
those are as easy a target as the WTC. Ever looked at the skyline of San
Francisco? As for car bombs, I suppose that the rental agencies would
start to get suspicious of lots of young Arab males renting cars that
are never returned. I swear, Americans are such wimps. If we had to
endure a tenth of what the Iraqis have endured we'd be rushing to
mosques begging for mercy. Get some backbone, people! This is war,
buckle down and fight like men or surrender.

Old July 3rd 05, 05:28 AM
an_old_friend

Ernie wrote:
"running dogg" wrote in message
porkpie wrote:

Killing cousins of members the new government just may NOT be the way

impress
anyone. Pure geniuses....

WHO is killing in Iraq?

Well, Li, neither side has a monopoly on that. We have 500 pound bombs;
they have car bombs.

It's time to end the war on Iraq. It should never have been allowed to
start.

Yeah, we should let the war come to us.

break

Actually, yeah, we should. Ever try to fight a terrorist guerrilla
insurgency in an unfriendly country on the other side of the planet?

Yea we did try that sorta war once................Viet Nam

That is a simple falsehood, we never fought a war in Veit Nam, we never
figured what we doing in Nam but we were NOT fighting a war

Looks like we are gonna lose this one too even though head cheese is gonna
deny it till the very end!

guess you are not watching the same war as I am. Looks like we won the
only thing left is to decide if we win the peace as well.