Old July 3rd 05, 07:23 PM
George Csahanin

No loss to the world.

I'm amazed he didn't hide in shame after his laughble end of world scenarios
with his usual galaxy of jackass guests back at 1/1/2000. I had to do Y2K
watch for my company that night and report to the feds all night. So
listened to Art Bell with great amusement all night, and the best they could
do to cover the fact that their lunacy was exposed? "Well, the REAL
millenium is in one year".

Art: Stay in Parumph, run your radio station, play ham radio, don't tell me
that I'm the cause of the earth ending because I drive a car as long as
you're feeding a Firebird.

GeorgeC
W2DB

wrote in message
oups.com...
They've all retired more times than the entire original social security
benefactors!

Art Bell had yet ANOTHER "big" announcement last night. He's whittling
his schedule down to two whole Saturdays a month. (I guess ten hours a
week must have been killing him.)

Why doesn't Premier/Clear Channel just give him his walking papers???
He's just not that big o' deal anymore. George has done an excellent
job of taking over the program. He's more polite than Bell. He seems
to have a better rapport with the guests. His "Roundtables" are quite
unique. Get rid of Bell once and for all. I swear it won't hurt your
business one lil bit.

Bill - WA8MEA