Old June 27th 05, 08:49 PM

Default What do Art Bell, Magic Johnson and Mike Tyson have in common?

They've all retired more times than the entire original social security
benefactors!

Art Bell had yet ANOTHER "big" announcement last night. He's whittling
his schedule down to two whole Saturdays a month. (I guess ten hours a
week must have been killing him.)

Why doesn't Premier/Clear Channel just give him his walking papers???
He's just not that big o' deal anymore. George has done an excellent
job of taking over the program. He's more polite than Bell. He seems
to have a better rapport with the guests. His "Roundtables" are quite
unique. Get rid of Bell once and for all. I swear it won't hurt your
business one lil bit.

Bill - WA8MEA

Old June 27th 05, 09:05 PM
lsmyer

I'm sorry to see Art Bell cutting back his hours.

If Art Bell had never been on Coast To Coast, then I'm sure I would like
George Noory just fine. George Noory is like Jay Leno. Solid, but boring.
Replacing a legend is tough.

Old June 27th 05, 09:24 PM
Lucky

"lsmyer" wrote in message
I'm sorry to see Art Bell cutting back his hours.

If Art Bell had never been on Coast To Coast, then I'm sure I would like
George Noory just fine. George Noory is like Jay Leno. Solid, but boring.
Replacing a legend is tough.

Hi guys

Art Bell is very cool compared to Noory. Noory has the personality of a dull
pencil.
He also comes off like a phoney to me.
I listen mainly to Art, but sometimes Noory has a good guest. That would be
the main reason I would really listen it carefully at all.

Lucky

Old June 27th 05, 09:57 PM
Pastor Corncob

wrote in message
ups.com...
Bell wants to do less work because there have been numerous chupacabra
sightings around their studios. Who can blame him?

Steve

....and all this time I thought he was becomming increasingly
annoyed by all the linkage to the blather and bullshi+ promoted
by Richard "Face on Mars / One of Saturn's moons is really a
Spaceship" Hoagland.

http://aoreport.com/200502news_nasac...s_hoagland.htm

and also the original crackpot site below...(truly laughable)

http://www.enterprisemission.com/moon1.htm

(some of Bell's fans actually believe this crap!!)

----

"It's less a process of 'convertion' it's about the reality of matter and
energy (all 8 [!] kinds of matter) ... and yes, that's how "they do it".
We {aliens} call it phase-tuning or simply phase-ing.
And no, you will have to find it out all by yourself. And yes, we
{aliens} will make sure your technical advancement will no longer be
faster than your spiritual one ... we'd rather let you perish on this
planet. That's a promise, you dammed monkey-fu*kers. HTH. C."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne's award-winning 'alien technology'.

"Irrelevant, given that USENET isnt' "RL" to you, Ross."
-- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer

Old June 28th 05, 12:07 AM
lsmyer

My brother's wife is a medical professional who drives lots of cross-country
miles across New Mexico. A couple of weeks ago, she happened to catch Art
Bell on her radio for the first time in her life, and she was totally blown
away listening to Art and his callers discuss alien abduction and remote
viewing with just as much seriousness as other broadcasters discuss sports
and weather. Needless to say, she wasn't convinced by Art's passion for
aliens. Instead, she says that the only aliens she will ever encounter will
be those who come from Mexico.

At least that's what they want you to think.

Old July 3rd 05, 07:23 PM
George Csahanin

No loss to the world.

I'm amazed he didn't hide in shame after his laughble end of world scenarios
with his usual galaxy of jackass guests back at 1/1/2000. I had to do Y2K
watch for my company that night and report to the feds all night. So
listened to Art Bell with great amusement all night, and the best they could
do to cover the fact that their lunacy was exposed? "Well, the REAL
millenium is in one year".

Art: Stay in Parumph, run your radio station, play ham radio, don't tell me
that I'm the cause of the earth ending because I drive a car as long as
you're feeding a Firebird.

GeorgeC
W2DB

oups.com...