Old February 4th 04, 11:22 PM
Gary hildebrand

wrote in message . ..
Was given a Tempo RBF-1 dual meter power/swr bridge....after
careful examination, I see why the previous owner gave up on it...it
seems that someone attemped to install a calibrating circuit where the
200/2KW switch used to be, and has the circuit so the wattmeter is no
longer working properly...anyone have schematic, so I can rewire this
properly...its a very nice unit....Thanks...Bob..K2LGO

The RBF-1 is nothing more than a simple SWR bridge, with an RF
voltmeter for 'power' calibration.

There should be just a couple of pots for the two ranges off of the
forward power diode in the bridge, via the slide switches on the back.
nothing more.

If you want a good accurate wattmeter, this isn't the unit. It was
only guaranteed to +/= 20$ accuracy. As long as you had a good 50 ohm
load you were okay. Any SWR would make it read way off.

Gary Hildebrand WA7KKP