Old January 25th 04, 04:31 PM

Default HELP..TEMPO RBF-1

Was given a Tempo RBF-1 dual meter power/swr bridge....after
careful examination, I see why the previous owner gave up on it...it
seems that someone attemped to install a calibrating circuit where the
200/2KW switch used to be, and has the circuit so the wattmeter is no
longer working properly...anyone have schematic, so I can rewire this
properly...its a very nice unit....Thanks...Bob..K2LGO
Old August 12th 09, 01:36 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Was given a Tempo RBF-1 dual meter power/swr bridge....after
careful examination, I see why the previous owner gave up on it...it
seems that someone attemped to install a calibrating circuit where the
200/2KW switch used to be, and has the circuit so the wattmeter is no
longer working properly...anyone have schematic, so I can rewire this
properly...its a very nice unit....Thanks...Bob..K2LGO
Bob

I am also in need of a schematic or at least the value of the resistors on the back side of the antenna and transmitter SO 239 inputs. Mine are cooked and would like to replace them and getting the unit back on the air. If you get the schematic or can at least give me the value of the resistors I would appreciate it. Thanks for any help you can supply!

Gene WB3FYS

Last edited by WB3FYS : August 12th 09 at 01:37 PM Reason: e-mail address
Old August 29th 09, 01:45 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WB3FYS View Post
Bob

I am also in need of a schematic or at least the value of the resistors on the back side of the antenna and transmitter SO 239 inputs. Mine are cooked and would like to replace them and getting the unit back on the air. If you get the schematic or can at least give me the value of the resistors I would appreciate it. Thanks for any help you can supply!

Gene WB3FYS
I was given the same meter and SWR doesn't work. All components seem ok. Did you ever find a schematic?

WTB; Tempo One 42.5mhz Xtal RS2BK Boatanchors 1 December 28th 03 12:11 AM
WTB: Tempo One Xtal RS2BK Boatanchors 4 December 8th 03 01:59 AM
WTB: Tempo One Xtal RS2BK Boatanchors 0 December 3rd 03 09:30 PM
Toob audio geek getting into RF - Help... Shiva Boatanchors 9 November 27th 03 09:59 PM
FA: Complete knob set for Tempo One GS Boatanchors 0 July 3rd 03 06:44 AM