Old July 10th 05, 03:25 PM

The all too clueless "cooltube" post a list of ancient crap FA.
Most of the time I just ingore your crap offereings.
But your rant got my attention.
Many, perhaps maybe most people in this and other NGs
already KNOW about Ebay. And go there to look for things
they want. Looking at this list I see very few things(1) that relate
directly to SW. Maybe you should at the trim your offerings to
stuff that is on topic.
Or even better, just stop posting this crap.

I make it a point to never buy from spammers and sir your
offereings are clearly spam. In the good old days jaber mouths
like you had their coax pinned. Too bad there is no similar
method of stoping you today.

Terry