Old July 9th 05, 03:40 PM
cooltube

Default FA: WWII Radio, Hammarlund Spkr, Rare CB, SONAR Item, WE Headphones, STUFF all Good!

Seems that no matter how I do this, people complain.
I'd like to thank the folks that offer suggestions to those who complain
about nothing.
Also, to thos to send me E-Mail with nothing in them, they are easy enough
to delete, 100's at a time if need be!

NICE HAMMARLUND S-100 RADIO SPEAKERHQ-100/105/110NEAT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

RARE SHELL CB-12 ONE CHANNEL CB TUBE-TYPE RADIO1950's
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

VINTAGE SONAR XE-10 TUBE-TYPE FM EXCITER
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

OLD WESTERN ELECTRIC 194W HEADPHONES 2.2K OHMS1917?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

US ARMY SIGNAL CORPS BC-906-D FREQUENCY METERWWII 1943
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

12 BRAND-NEW 12V MINI-TRANSFORMERS, 120vacQRP, HAM NR!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

P & H ELECTRONICS AFC-2 AUDIO COMPRESSION AMPLIFIERNR
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

GOLD LINE GLC 1091 WATTMETER 10/100/1000WATTS NICE & NR
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Old July 10th 05, 12:43 AM
CW

Then don't do it. Easy, eh?

Old July 10th 05, 03:25 PM

The all too clueless "cooltube" post a list of ancient crap FA.
Most of the time I just ingore your crap offereings.
But your rant got my attention.
Many, perhaps maybe most people in this and other NGs
already KNOW about Ebay. And go there to look for things
they want. Looking at this list I see very few things(1) that relate
directly to SW. Maybe you should at the trim your offerings to
stuff that is on topic.
Or even better, just stop posting this crap.

I make it a point to never buy from spammers and sir your
offereings are clearly spam. In the good old days jaber mouths
like you had their coax pinned. Too bad there is no similar
method of stoping you today.

Terry

203 English-language HF Broadcasts audible in NE US (27-NOV-04) Albert P. Belle Isle Shortwave 1 December 1st 04 05:09 AM
shortwv John Lauritsen Shortwave 0 November 28th 04 07:19 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1379 – January 16, 2004 Radionews CB 0 January 18th 04 09:36 PM