Old February 17th 04, 10:39 PM
Henry Kolesnik

I understand not wanting to open the TO-6 but if I begged would you change
your mind. After just about giving up I was able to get the TO-6 and TO-6A
from BAMA and the "Bottom view of chassis" on page 14 is the same as my
manual,. two R16 and I need to know the value since both of mine are
different and I think both have been replaced with incorrect values.
tnx
73
hank wd5jfr
"Alan Douglas" adouglasatgis.net wrote in message
Hank wrote:

If someone with one of the TO-6s and a manual could take a look and

tell
me if their manual has been correct, I'd like to know what the lower R16

is
supposed to be and what value.

It's been a while, and I really don't want to open my TO-6 to look,
but this sounds very familiar. Always believe the instrument, when
the schematic differs.

73, Alan