Old July 17th 05, 02:19 AM
VOA SWLer

Default E-Z Hang Antenna Tool

Here's a neat gadget to help you get your wire antenna high in the trees.

According to the testimonials:

Mike, K2CSJ, said, "... Worked like a charm. ..."

Gary, W9VJ, said, "I received my EZ Hang at noon today and had my B&W folded
dipole up where it should be that very afternoon. ... Thank you very much
for a product that really works."

Tony Davis, KN4VL, wrote,"Great idea and great product, I'm a happy customer
and will recommend others to your website."

Howard, W5OM, says, "... I put the wire over the topmost branch, exactly
where I imagined it should go [85 feet high]. ... I know of no other way
I could have managed this, and am perfectly delighted. Thanks for building
these gadgets!"

It's an "EZ HANG" slingshot tool. The URL is
http://www.ezhang.com or
http://www.ezhang.net/store/products_all.php.

Yes, I know it costs a hundred bucks, and anyone can build it. So, there
is no need for anyone to post 'flames.'

The bottom line is: 1) It's expensive. 2) Anyone can make it, but 3) It
works and 4) if you're honest with yourself, it's a lot easier to buy it
than to try and make one yourself.

Finally, I own one and it works. And, I am *not* a salesman for EZ HANG.
I just think it's a great product.

73,
BA

Click on: http://www.ezhang.com or