Old July 17th 05, 02:19 AM
VOA SWLer

Default E-Z Hang Antenna Tool

Here's a neat gadget to help you get your wire antenna high in the trees.

According to the testimonials:

Mike, K2CSJ, said, "... Worked like a charm. ..."

Gary, W9VJ, said, "I received my EZ Hang at noon today and had my B&W folded
dipole up where it should be that very afternoon. ... Thank you very much
for a product that really works."

Tony Davis, KN4VL, wrote,"Great idea and great product, I'm a happy customer
and will recommend others to your website."

Howard, W5OM, says, "... I put the wire over the topmost branch, exactly
where I imagined it should go [85 feet high]. ... I know of no other way
I could have managed this, and am perfectly delighted. Thanks for building
these gadgets!"

It's an "EZ HANG" slingshot tool. The URL is
http://www.ezhang.com or
http://www.ezhang.net/store/products_all.php.

Yes, I know it costs a hundred bucks, and anyone can build it. So, there
is no need for anyone to post 'flames.'

The bottom line is: 1) It's expensive. 2) Anyone can make it, but 3) It
works and 4) if you're honest with yourself, it's a lot easier to buy it
than to try and make one yourself.

Finally, I own one and it works. And, I am *not* a salesman for EZ HANG.
I just think it's a great product.

73,
BA

Click on: http://www.ezhang.com or
http://www.ezhang.net/store/products_all.php.

Old July 17th 05, 05:28 AM
Dr.Ace - WH2T

A fool and his $100.00 (plus shipping and handling charges) are soon parted.
Ace - WH2T

"VOA SWLer" wrote in message ..
Here's a neat gadget to help seperate you from your cash.

According to the testimonials:

Mike, said, "... What a ripoff. ..."

Gary, said, "I got screwed. ... Thank you very much."

Tony D. , wrote, "I will NOT recommend others to your website."

Howard, says, "... How do you work this damn thang?
I know of no other way I could have managed to waste this much money this
easy. Thanks for building
these gadgets!"

Wylie Coyote, said, It's great.

Roadrunner, said, Beep Beep

It's an "EZ HUNG" tool. The URL is
http://www.ezhung.com or
http://www.ezhung.net/Acme/products_Junk_Crap.php.

Yes, I know it costs a hundred bucks plus shipping and handling, and any
retard can build it. So, there
is no need for anyone to post 'flames.'

The bottom line is: 1) It's expensive. 2) Anyone can make it.

Finally, I own one and it works. And, YES, I am a salesman for EZ HUNG.
I just think it's a ACME great product.

73,
D**** A**

Old July 17th 05, 09:45 PM