Old July 17th 05, 09:14 PM
Wogie Two Shoes

I made my own for less than $15.00.

"Dr.Ace - WH2T" wrote in message
A fool and his $100.00 (plus shipping and handling charges) are soon parted.
Ace - WH2T

"VOA SWLer" wrote in message ..
Here's a neat gadget to help seperate you from your cash.

According to the testimonials:

Mike, said, "... What a ripoff. ..."

Gary, said, "I got screwed. ... Thank you very much."

Tony D. , wrote, "I will NOT recommend others to your website."

Howard, says, "... How do you work this damn thang?
I know of no other way I could have managed to waste this much money this
easy. Thanks for building
these gadgets!"

Wylie Coyote, said, It's great.

Roadrunner, said, Beep Beep

It's an "EZ HUNG" tool. The URL is
http://www.ezhung.com or
http://www.ezhung.net/Acme/products_Junk_Crap.php.

Yes, I know it costs a hundred bucks plus shipping and handling, and any
retard can build it. So, there
is no need for anyone to post 'flames.'

The bottom line is: 1) It's expensive. 2) Anyone can make it.

Finally, I own one and it works. And, YES, I am a salesman for EZ HUNG.
I just think it's a ACME great product.

73,
D**** A**