Old July 21st 05, 04:28 PM
Woody

LOL.... an anon in the shadows wanting my money.....
Imagine that.

Nope, you can't help me because you'll have to come out of hiding...
[that means no PO Boxes and no wireless phone numbers as well... OMG!!]

Lately I've even stopped dealing with yahoo/hotmail and any other online
mail service too.
I've decided that if someone really believes they don't have an email
address from their ISP, [because self-installed
or pseudo-tech installed cable modem/DSL services don't include setting up
the mail program,
or even acknowledge that mail exists.] then they probably can't handle
conducting business with an individual any better.

On your manuals, to satisfy your need to be persuaded ['greed' is the word
you disguise]
if you scan them and sell, you could make 5 times that.
Oh, but wait.. that'll take work, and who on this planet will work for
money?

I tell ya, I'm getting to be quite the cynic anymore. Too many crooks and
morons out there, I suppose.
[don't panic anon, I'm not calling you a crook, just making a point.]

So,
Sorry bubba.... I'm not the average ebayer, I don't persuade anyone to do
anything. Take it or leave it and I'll do the same.
Fair enough?
rb

PS: NO, that would have been $60 shipped for them. 30 x 2 = 60, at least in
the USA.

"Me" wrote in message
In article ZSaDe.12451$2h1.8471@trnddc05,
"Woody" wrote:

I need a Motorola Micom manual
and Motorola or Triton Autotuner manual. ... and I'll give you $30
shipped
for them, if they're there.

Is that $30US each?

Me who maybe could be presuaded to let go of my set.........