Old July 23rd 05, 03:37 AM
John Smith

commander buzzoff:

You mean you bought georgies line?
The one where he is the only capable man of running this country?

Get real, cheney can do just as good a job...

The house speaker can too...

However, yes, I would have wrote down plans on what to do if attacked
by a foreign power....

.... would have written down plans if a giant meteor struck the earth
in my absence too... and the first step in BOTH instances would be to
raise the guard and do damage/tactical assessment--if a clear enemy is
evident--strike back--if the attack was conventional weapons--then use
conventional weapons, if nuclear--respond with a minimum megaton-age
of 10X that used against us (well, maybe not 10X, but at least 2X
grin.) Frankly, I can't go into any more detail here, if I win the
presidency--it will weaken my position having everyone knowing my
plans... ROFLOL!!!!

I believe was being done as the pres finished his little chat with the
kids... assessment and raising the alert level... no clear enemy was
identified at that time (even now that is difficult)

.... frankly, those kids are more important that a couple of
buildings--and, like you see here, takes awhile to get ahold of the
bad guys and string 'em up!

John

"Cmdr Buzz Corey" wrote in message
John Smith wrote:
Robert:

I would think a real president would have surrounded himself with
highly capable people.

In the event of ANY threat, accident or other occurrence, a
contingency plan would already be in place which would cover the
emergency in question--indeed, if it were I which were president,
there would even be a plan in place which would ensure America is
quite safe and well protected and life could go on as usual with
EVERYTHING being taken in step, even upon my death, or even the
death of myself and a great number of my people. If you are
president there is no reason to expect the American people to
settle for anything less!

Indeed, even if I were blocked from communication and interaction,
for some period of time, my people would have been instructed what
to do until such time as I could take my place beside them.

So you can think of every possible threating event that could ever
possibly occur and be prepaired for it. Sure you can.