Old July 23rd 05, 06:35 PM
Jeff Mayner

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Hello All:

Looking for a Hy-Gain Big Gun two element Quad for a friend.

Can be in any shape, from a pile of parts to new in the box.

Jay in the Mojave

Hey Jay,
I'm wondering if you, or anyone else, wants that antenna you built-up
for me a few years back? It blew down and I never have put it back up. Bent
a radial but would be easily fixed. Did not damage any other part of the
antenna.

Anyway, I've been cleaning out the garage and this Penatrator is just
sitting there. If you'll remember, this is one fine antenna. Much better
than original.

Let me know. Maybe we can meet half way (Valencia) or something?

Jeff
Ventura