Old July 28th 05, 03:56 AM
John Smith

Lloyd:

Where in the hell are nuts like you coming from?

You fool, I am tempted to post a binary right here, just what the hell do you
think, with your mentally incapacitated mind, you are going to do about it?

If your intimidating threats even come close to working on some poor meek
individual--you will sorely find they fail with me!

Go home... do not darken our doorsteps here, there is nothing here for you
man...

John

"Lloyd" wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:29:34 GMT, Dan/W4NTI wrote:
So sue me TWIT.

I dont have to. I will just tell that you are
voilating there terms of service. after that you will wish you had
been sued but it will be to late. dont make me do it because I am a
piece loving person and just wanted to warn you. but I will do it if
you push to hard because I dont take crap from anytone any more. I
even filed a police complaint against someone this morning in
glendale and he never thought I would because he is a girly man.