Old July 27th 05, 11:29 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Default K1MAN PA means Pending Action, what happened Blapster ???

So sue me TWIT.

Now address the original "PA means Pending Action". If you have a set of
them, that is.

Dan/W4NTI

"Lloyd" wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 01:30:47 GMT, Dan/W4NTI wrote:
***458 lines of crap snipped***

you are not supposed to be posting binary files in regular news groups
and your ISP has a policy against that so you are voilating your TOS.
you go around and call everyone else stupid and then do a real dumb
thing which has never been alowed in regular news groups since the net
was born. go back to your ancient cw because you shure as hell dont
know squat about modren things like the net. you should live in
glendale or in taylorville.

Old July 27th 05, 11:32 PM
John Smith

"set of them" ???

.... were you referring to cajones???

John

hlink.net...

Old July 28th 05, 01:06 AM
LRod

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 15:32:58 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:

"set of them" ???

... were you referring to cajones???

I'm sure he was referring to "cojones." I don't know what "cajones"
are.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Old July 28th 05, 01:12 AM
John Smith

LRod:

Cajones = gonads, balls(sl), testes, etc... yanno... those testosterone things
50% of the population possess...

John

Old July 28th 05, 03:56 AM
John Smith

Lloyd:

Where in the hell are nuts like you coming from?

You fool, I am tempted to post a binary right here, just what the hell do you
think, with your mentally incapacitated mind, you are going to do about it?

If your intimidating threats even come close to working on some poor meek
individual--you will sorely find they fail with me!

Go home... do not darken our doorsteps here, there is nothing here for you
man...

John

"Lloyd" wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:29:34 GMT, Dan/W4NTI wrote:
So sue me TWIT.

I dont have to. I will just tell that you are
voilating there terms of service. after that you will wish you had
been sued but it will be to late. dont make me do it because I am a
piece loving person and just wanted to warn you. but I will do it if
you push to hard because I dont take crap from anytone any more. I
even filed a police complaint against someone this morning in
glendale and he never thought I would because he is a girly man.

Old July 28th 05, 05:29 AM
LRod

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 17:12:05 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:

LRod:

Cajones = gonads, balls(sl), testes, etc... yanno... those testosterone things
50% of the population possess...

Yeah, "cojones." Look it up.

Old July 28th 05, 05:38 AM
John Smith

LRod:

I never did look up the spelling, just spelled it the way the mexicans do here,
on the sides of gas stations, billboards, buildings, etc... hey, what do
graffiti artists know?

John

Old July 28th 05, 05:46 PM
an old friend

Lloyd wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:56:29 -0700, John Smith sinned against Christ
and said:

Lloyd:

Where in the hell are nuts like you coming from?

You fool, **STOMP**

Matthew 5:22 - "But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his
brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and
whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the
council: BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL SAY, THOU FOOL, SHALL BE IN DANGER OF
HELL FIRE."

ahem and the bible has exactly what relavance to the Ham radio

Did abram use morse code to reach god (after all it is supposed to get
threough when nothing else will)

or did clever jacob invent AM

you loyd are a fool

Old July 28th 05, 05:47 PM
John Smith

"Hell Fire?"

Isn't that a name for a specific missile in the Air Force arsenal?

You got some of those?

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

John

Old July 29th 05, 11:56 AM
Uncle Ted

On 28 Jul 2005 16:37:08 GMT, "Lloyd" wrote:

Matthew 5:22 - "But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his
brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and
whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the
council: BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL SAY, THOU FOOL, SHALL BE IN DANGER OF
HELL FIRE."

What kind of person gets their moral guidance from an ancient book of
fairy tails that says it's OK to lie, murder, rape, and steal?

Go to www.evilbible.com for more info.