Old August 1st 05, 05:20 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Note the use of "flailing" in place of "failing" in Stebie's
sentence. A Freudian slip of his mirroring his own FLAILING
about when he says all disagreers "LIE, LIE, LIE!" :-)

He has a unique viewpoint.

And you don't?

of course he does, as do I, and len and todd, but of ocurse you have no
interest in those view points so flail against us us all

Sure I have an interest...even when it's a "different viewpoint".

no you don't you just start demeaning that we comply with your
viewpoint

The PROBLEM is that you, Lennie, Brain and Toiddie have a unique
way of expressing those viewpoints.

and therein lies your problem Stevie, you see the facts we are are
defferent as a problem

Espeically Lennie.

"I don't like Morse Code testing because I think it's an
antiquated mode" is a valid and debatable point.

"Macho Morsemen are killing off the hobby with their luddite,
archaic demands" is a baldfaced lie and meant to do nothing more than
incite the very flames that it does.

it isn't a bald faced lie, it is an accurtate disription of a valid
point of view

I agree that the Luddite rejection of change embodied by the clring to
more Code is an open wound in the Body of the ARS.

Len statement is simply a colorful expression of that view

You? You're just an idiot that is always in second place because
you won't pay attention or fix your own problems. Everything is always
"someones" fault. You're a career victim.

nope you are just lying agian

You occassionally have moments of lucid, polite behaviour, even
insightful, but then launch right back into your own "lier" (now
updated and improved to 'lair') routine.

stevie if you want me to treat you politely then you can have it but
you have to treat me politely first at this point

you lie constantly by presenting your view as undesputable fact

where it is at best opinion

Someday it will be worthy of study under the heading "Aberrant
Behavio[u]r." Until someone in the professional headspace business
seizes him, we have to deal with his rantings.

So far, there are no rantings.

so far? taking your sampl pretty narowly

What? Huh?

taking your sample narrowly

Just me proving you to be what I claim. And You providing the
material for me to do it with.

what do you claim BTW, this moment it changes more often the Kerry's
positions

I claim that Leonard H Anderson is a liar. I claim this due to
his frequent errors of fact that are obviously intentional and intended
to decive others about the Amateur Radio service.

Making erros of facts even if done doesn't make make one a lair, unless
you are willing to embrace that label yourself

and the rest of the statement is another bald faced lie

This is, in fact, proven by repeated examples of
misrepresentations on his part. Not to mention numerous deceitful acts
and actions. His "license" e-mail (actually a picture of a guy
'mooning' from the forward bubble of an A-26) and "I'll get my 'Extra
Lite' out of the Box" stories come to immediate mind.

neither of those example have any conection to the charge you are
making

I call Brian P Burke a liar. I do this since he's repeatedly made
statements and assertions about his alleged "DX" operations that have
never bore out with so much as one single QSL card to prove it, nor has
he shown where it was a legitimate operation to start with.

you make that the claim it was not then becomes your burden

if this is Somolia reference than I don't see in the absense of any
Govt any operation on treaty ham bands could be ilegal

Furthermore, he's made coutless other assinine assertions
("cordless devices" and "ARES" among them) that have also never bore
the weight of scruitiny. Nor has he ever offered a single word of
validation as to why he'd say so patently wrong things.

I have seen any such patently wrong statements and if he has not made
any he does not owe any explaination

The only one in the bunch who can't be really "dinged" for being a
liar is you, since you own up to it, but that still doesn't relieve you
of responsiblity for BEING a liar, especially one who BRAGS aboutm
being a liar.

more lies stevie I don't brag about it, you make it an issue often
enough that i end up not dening it often

and you simply can't stand for a defferent veiwpoint

I don't know why some people think it's perfectly OK for them to
"exercise my free speech" by saying things that are offensive and
deceptive, only to scream foul when someone else uses THEIR "freedom of
speech" to rebutt it...ESPECIALLY where there is evidence to prove the
assertion.

you claim they are deceptive without proving the claim, and it takes so
little to offend that it borders on by proof that you have a mental
problem right there

you don't rebut the statements with facts you attack the maker of the
statement, not the the statement, this is hard to do without either,
one, comiting libel/slander or two, engaing in harassment, or engageing
in hate speech.

Stevie you seem to lac the skill to mange that

Stebie's posting sometimes read like "Watchtower" clone bad
copy stuff.

Is "Watchtower" good science fiction?

A little lost, are you?

not at all, why do you ask? are you admiting to being lost? (we know
you are lost)

You seem to not know what "Watchtower" is, thinking it's "science
fiction".

you now claim to know what I think

In point of fact I believe the refference is to a minor religous mag

"Watchtower" is a periodical put out by the Jehovah's Witnesses,
and usually delivered by three devotees who show up at your front door
at dinner time asking "Have you heard the word of God today...?!?!"

ah yes you typed it all ready

Stebie should have put His "truth" in quotation marks. Dat
stuff don't exist in reality.

"His Truth." "His Reality."

That kind of sums it up.

Nice try. Doesn't change the facts that you're both discreditied
liars.

they freely admit to not confroming to YOUR notion of reality,
Something I will also admit to if you like

break

My "notion of reality" is that adults tell the truth to each
other, or at least explain thier reasoning behind it...

I know that your view includes that, that is why I say you are not
dealing with reality

Doesn't happen here too often...I screwed up and tried that with
you and Lennie...You started right off with "lier" and "I am a
Colonel..." carap.

nope you started out with me being a condesending prick, and moved on
to threatening me and family

You expect me to respect your "ideas" after that?

you never showed them any respect at any time so obvioucly I don't
expect your respect to change

And Lennie didn't take too long to realize that I wasn't being
swayed by his techno-geek bufoonery (while remaining civil), and
launched in on "Nazi", "thug", "Dill Sergeant", etc etc etc.

He claims he didn't start it nor does he "do" that, but look at
any of his posts directed at Jim Miccolis, N2EY...Jim has never once
addressed Lennie as anything BUT "Len" or other appropriate derivision
of his proper name.

Doesn't stop Lennie.

Where were you on that Boy Scout Jamboree, BTW, Brain?

Certainly osunds like they ahd some of your "leadership" behind
it.

and you pounce on me for spelling?

Yep. Like I said...All of us have an occassional typo. YOU make
it an Olympic sport.

and know why and choose to continue that is your decision and you are
responible for it

Is Ripley's "Believe It Or Not" still published? If it is, we
ought to send Stebie's marvelous accomplishment to them for
wider distribution and acclaim!

Now that would be funny, but it might trigger an "episode."

We could do an "episode" on Brain's and Lennie's achievments, but
what would we do with the other 27 1/2 minutes of airtime?

back to ranting I see

What ranting?

your ranting

It was his comments about "episodes".

and began one of your rants right on cue
'

I think Steve took a quick glimpse of reality, then closed his eyes
tightly and went back to discrediting his fellow Extra's and his family
name.

You hit that one "bang on", Brian. Very plausible.

It's just better for everyone when he keeps his eyes shut. His
behavior is bizarre enough without him having to face reality.

There are those with reality acceptance issues here, Brain...But
I'm not one of them...

BUZZ wrong answer Stevie you have a complete refusaul to deal with
reality

BUZZ wrong answer Markie. I have a very firm grip on reality.

nope you have death grip on a fantasy that you are trying to call
reality

Now I will grant you that expecting Lennie to be civil, Brain to
tell the truth, or you to get help for your English composition and/or
comprehension problems may be UNREALISTIC, but so were the concepts of
Aviation and space flight once-upon-a-time.

more ranting

Brian, you are too subtle for Stebie. He failed to notice your
plural form of "yourselves" (as in reference to multiple
personalities).

He's not very bright.

Brighter than the sum of the two of you, but then that didn't take
a whole lot.

well he is admiting to not being very bright, has to libel 2 people to
do it but he admits it

It's not "libel" if it's true.

sure can be

and not dening that you are pretty stupid too

Welp, Stebie has just admitted to hypocrisy. It used to was that
anyone talking back to Stebie "HATED ALL HAM RADIO!" Now Stebie
admits he is only "representing" HIMSELF (and all his personalities
of course). There's a tiny promise for optimists there.

I'm optimistic about many things, but Steve is not one of them.

I'd be interested in figuring out where you got that "Steve
admitted ot hypocricy" thing, but then Lord knows where the two of you
pull things out from...

can't prove it objectively but yet another lie I am sure, you don't
realy want that

You can't prove you're an adult objectively either.

indeed and neither can you certainly not on usenet

but then you don't face that reality either

Oh well.

But it was fun watching the two of you pat each others backs here
again...Now if you'd just invited Markie and Toadie in, you'd have had
the whole gang in.

don't need an inviation

You'll also notice you WEREN'T invited.

why would i be invited why would anyone be invited

you read a lot into stuff and then assume it is vlid without question,
gets you into loads of trouble

Wonder why?

not realy

Steve, K4YZ