Old August 3rd 05, 06:43 PM
SHb

FYI

Collins ~S Line~ and more haam fs at
http://electronicparts.homestead.com/

"Ed" wrote in message
. 92.175...

Hi Ed,

Yes an actual cabinet for a 51S-1 is hard and expensive to find.
However a KWM-2 case can be modified buy opening up part of the back.
You can also find a rack mount that would also work. The other choice
is to make a rack mount by cutting out the proper size hole for the
trim ring. I bet it won't receive any better in any of the mountings.
73 Larry WA9VRH

Thanks Larry. Went on EBay, found a KWM-2 cabinet for sale, bid, and
won it. Should be arriving next week. Apparently I was quite fortunate
find that listing. There don't seem to be many offered, lately.

Ed K7AAT