Old August 6th 05, 03:00 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 23:21:50 -0500, wrote:

I got an email from Lars Larson tonight at one of my other webtv
addresses.He says read the fishwrapper.Airhead America took money from a
childrens charity to finance it's operation.David Reinhard will have a
column on the Air America in Sunday's Oregonian.If you email Lars Larson
at
Lars can tell you more about it.Oregonian has a
website,I think.Lars is on the air right now.
cuhulin

''Fishwrapper'' is slang for a newspaper.

A former backer of Air America, whose interest was bought out in the
Spring of 2004, is accused of the shenanigans, not anyone at the
Network.

Lars Larson is a retard (apologies to the developmentally challenged
in MI).

That's OK... you're still a 'tard.

By the way... AirAmerica is BY and FOR the developmentally challenged.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm