Old August 7th 05, 08:17 AM
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 14:58:00 -0400, Mike Nowlen wrote:

For Sale: UNBUILT HEATHKIT - TV Remote Control GRA-2001-6

snippety-one

Picture at:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mnowle...t-gra2001.html

$200

Get real! We can buy a fully built universal remote control for $20!
You would be lucky to give it away.

snippety-two

You're absolutely correct. What you're seeing is an odd state of
mind in which unbuilt Heathkits -- ANY unbuilt Heathkits -- take on
"collectible" value vs. the real value of what they'd be worth once
assembled.

I've seen the symptom many times, though I consistently fail to
understand it despite the fact that I've built many a Heathkit while
they were around.

Keep the peace(es).

kyrrin (a/t) bluefeathertech[d=o=t]calm -- www.bluefeathertech.com
with surreal ports?"