Old August 15th 05, 03:53 AM
an_old_friend

an_old_friend wrote:

more empty words Stvie

Mark, shouldn't you be scared that Steve will have you locked up? He
said he would. All it takes is a phone call. He's so important in the
field of applied psychology, that every law enforcement agency in the
USA hangs on his every word. They've even created this giant network
of 911-operators to stand-by 24/7, waiting for Steve to call in. Maybe
he'll even reveal his seven hostile actions to one of the operators.

Maybe he reveal One of them, don't ask for mircals after all

The most I expect he can scare up is maybe a visit from a Socail worker

I have had to deal with those before since I take care of my Father who
is slowly dying. a Number of follks have called expressing concern esp
in setting where I have been "outed" as Bi. It is old home week