Old August 12th 05, 05:40 PM
an_old_friend

Default Stevie, Coward and Bully, put up or shut up

Stevie for years now, I am the rest of the Newsgrups has endured your
abuse, your threats and your lies

You ahve accused me and crime and threatened with Murder arest and
comitment to a mental inistitution, claiming the porfessional
credentcial to make the judgement

I am not seeking to elecit yet another threat. I seeking your action.

Put up or shut up, My preference is of course that you shut up your
phycobabble, and you lies but it is your choice

you have stated that I am a danger to myself and others, If that were a
true statement I should locked up by the authorities, you know that.
You also obviously Know it is not true, that you are lying when you say
it is true

I am calling your bluff

Coward
Bully

those are the names properly aplied to you

put up or shut up

Old August 14th 05, 03:58 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
Stevie for years now, I am the rest of the Newsgrups has endured your
abuse, your threats and your lies

You're the rest of the newsgroup?

I don't think so!

You might THINK you are, but there's lot of other folks here who
might have something to say about it.

You ahve accused me and crime and threatened with Murder arest and
comitment to a mental inistitution, claiming the porfessional
credentcial to make the judgement

Mark, you need to get those "anger issues" under control, slow
down and WRITE IN ENGLISH ! ! ! !

I am not seeking to elecit yet another threat. I seeking your action.

Too late.

Put up or shut up, My preference is of course that you shut up your
phycobabble, and you lies but it is your choice

"phycobabble"...?!?!

More Markisms made on-the-fly...?!?!

you have stated that I am a danger to myself and others, If that were a
true statement I should locked up by the authorities, you know that.

As well you may. And my comments may just sit on a desk. But
then they may accumulate.

You also obviously Know it is not true, that you are lying when you say
it is true

All true.

I am calling your bluff

Too late.

Coward
Bully

those are the names properly aplied to you

Nope.

put up or shut up

Too late.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 14th 05, 04:21 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Stevie for years now, I am the rest of the Newsgrups has endured your
abuse, your threats and your lies

You're the rest of the newsgroup?

I am part of

I don't think so!

You might THINK you are, but there's lot of other folks here who
might have something to say about it.

You ahve accused me and crime and threatened with Murder arest and
comitment to a mental inistitution, claiming the porfessional
credentcial to make the judgement

Mark, you need to get those "anger issues" under control, slow
down and WRITE IN ENGLISH ! ! ! !

I am not seeking to elecit yet another threat. I seeking your action.

Too late.

what action?

Put up or shut up, My preference is of course that you shut up your
phycobabble, and you lies but it is your choice

"phycobabble"...?!?!

More Markisms made on-the-fly...?!?!

you have stated that I am a danger to myself and others, If that were a
true statement I should locked up by the authorities, you know that.

As well you may. And my comments may just sit on a desk. But
then they may accumulate.

You also obviously Know it is not true, that you are lying when you say
it is true

All true.

I am calling your bluff

Too late.

Coward
Bully

those are the names properly aplied to you

Nope.

put up or shut up

Too late.

more empty words Stvie

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 15th 05, 03:12 AM

an_old_friend wrote:

more empty words Stvie

Mark, shouldn't you be scared that Steve will have you locked up? He
said he would. All it takes is a phone call. He's so important in the
field of applied psychology, that every law enforcement agency in the
USA hangs on his every word. They've even created this giant network
of 911-operators to stand-by 24/7, waiting for Steve to call in. Maybe
he'll even reveal his seven hostile actions to one of the operators.

Old August 15th 05, 09:21 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Stevie for years now, I am the rest of the Newsgrups has endured your
abuse, your threats and your lies

You're the rest of the newsgroup?

I am part of

That's not what you said originally.

YOU said "I am the rest of the newsgrups..."

I don't think so!

You might THINK you are, but there's lot of other folks here who
might have something to say about it.

You ahve accused me and crime and threatened with Murder arest and
comitment to a mental inistitution, claiming the porfessional
credentcial to make the judgement

Mark, you need to get those "anger issues" under control, slow
down and WRITE IN ENGLISH ! ! ! !

I am not seeking to elecit yet another threat. I seeking your action.

Too late.

what action?

I didn't tell you?

Put up or shut up, My preference is of course that you shut up your
phycobabble, and you lies but it is your choice

"phycobabble"...?!?!

More Markisms made on-the-fly...?!?!

An answer, Markie?

What is "phycobabble"...?!?!

you have stated that I am a danger to myself and others, If that were a
true statement I should locked up by the authorities, you know that.

As well you may. And my comments may just sit on a desk. But
then they may accumulate.

You also obviously Know it is not true, that you are lying when you say
it is true

All true.

I am calling your bluff

Too late.

Coward
Bully

those are the names properly aplied to you

Nope.

put up or shut up

Too late.

more empty words Stvie

"Stevie".

And nope.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 15th 05, 06:10 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Stevie for years now, I am the rest of the Newsgrups has endured your
abuse, your threats and your lies

You're the rest of the newsgroup?

I am part of

That's not what you said originally.

YOU said "I am the rest of the newsgrups..."

so typo

get over it

I don't think so!

You might THINK you are, but there's lot of other folks here who
might have something to say about it.

You ahve accused me and crime and threatened with Murder arest and
comitment to a mental inistitution, claiming the porfessional
credentcial to make the judgement

Mark, you need to get those "anger issues" under control, slow
down and WRITE IN ENGLISH ! ! ! !

I am not seeking to elecit yet another threat. I seeking your action.

Too late.

what action?

I didn't tell you?

nope you did not

Put up or shut up, My preference is of course that you shut up your
phycobabble, and you lies but it is your choice

"phycobabble"...?!?!

More Markisms made on-the-fly...?!?!

An answer, Markie?

a demand?

What is "phycobabble"...?!?!

you have stated that I am a danger to myself and others, If that were a
true statement I should locked up by the authorities, you know that.

As well you may. And my comments may just sit on a desk. But
then they may accumulate.

You also obviously Know it is not true, that you are lying when you say
it is true

All true.

I am calling your bluff

Too late.

Coward
Bully

those are the names properly aplied to you

Nope.

put up or shut up

Too late.

more empty words Stvie