Old August 15th 05, 06:10 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Stevie for years now, I am the rest of the Newsgrups has endured your
abuse, your threats and your lies

You're the rest of the newsgroup?

I am part of

That's not what you said originally.

YOU said "I am the rest of the newsgrups..."

so typo

get over it

I don't think so!

You might THINK you are, but there's lot of other folks here who
might have something to say about it.

You ahve accused me and crime and threatened with Murder arest and
comitment to a mental inistitution, claiming the porfessional
credentcial to make the judgement

Mark, you need to get those "anger issues" under control, slow
down and WRITE IN ENGLISH ! ! ! !

I am not seeking to elecit yet another threat. I seeking your action.

Too late.

what action?

I didn't tell you?

nope you did not

Put up or shut up, My preference is of course that you shut up your
phycobabble, and you lies but it is your choice

"phycobabble"...?!?!

More Markisms made on-the-fly...?!?!

An answer, Markie?

a demand?

What is "phycobabble"...?!?!

you have stated that I am a danger to myself and others, If that were a
true statement I should locked up by the authorities, you know that.

As well you may. And my comments may just sit on a desk. But
then they may accumulate.

You also obviously Know it is not true, that you are lying when you say
it is true

All true.

I am calling your bluff

Too late.

Coward
Bully

those are the names properly aplied to you

Nope.

put up or shut up

Too late.

more empty words Stvie