Old August 18th 05, 04:13 PM
an_old_friend

oops

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z that mighty Murine has promised action that would do than anoy me.
He promised that days

what has he deliveried.

Nada.

of course This is hardly Stevie's fault, nothing is Stevie fault
accoding to him, but in this case he realy does have an excuse, the
powers that be don't take Usenet very seriously, as I could not get
much action out of Stevie death threats, Stevie has failed to achhieve
his results.

I did think he manage to spin together enough Bull**** to cause a some
socail worker drop by, it isn't too hard to get such action, but it
seems that stevie mentioned the word "gay", or made a reffernece to my
religion, or something that got him written off as a crank