Old August 18th 05, 03:50 PM
an_old_friend

Default day 6 Stevie action is still MIA

KY4Z that mighty Murine has promised action that would do than anoy me.
He promised that days

what has he deliveried.

Nada.

of course This is hardly Stevie's fault, nothing is Stevie fault
accoding to him, but in this case he realy does have an excuse, the
powers that be don't take Usenet very seriously, as I could not get
much action out of Stevie death threats, Stevie has failed to achhieve
his results.

I did think he manage to spin together enough Bull**** to cause a some
socail worker drop by, it isn't too hard to get such action, but it
seems that stevie mentioned the word "gay", or made a reffernece to my
religion, or something that got him written off as a crank

Old August 18th 05, 04:14 PM
John Smith

AOF:

We all take usenet seriously, great forum, it is some of the posters here
taking themselves far too seriously which is the real problem...

Funny thing, some once given a computer and keyboard begin to think the
word of God flows though their fingers, into the keyboard, onto the
screen and usenet.

John

Old August 18th 05, 08:04 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:

KY4Z...(SNIP)

More evidence that Mork Morgan cintinues to lie and deceive. He's
now stated that he knowingly inteds to misrepresent comments to a
person who does not even participate in this forum.

What more be said?

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 18th 05, 08:33 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

KY4Z...(SNIP)

More evidence that Mork Morgan cintinues to lie and deceive. He's
now stated that he knowingly inteds to misrepresent comments to a
person who does not even participate in this forum.

Stevie I said I would addreess you correctly whan and if you agreed to
do that same

You don't like you know what to do

Own up to your mistakes and apologize for that

as I said before If KY4Z shows and askes I'll aplogize to him not to
you

meanwhile back the the Subject Stveie KY4Z