Old September 10th 03, 07:12 PM
David L Thompson

Derek,

The TB3 was the number for a Swan/Hornet 3 el beam. Mosley would be TA-33
and Hy-Gain is TH3 (I have a TH3 MK III). If its a Swan/Hornet the boom to
mast and element to boom are all cast magnesium and one solid piece with
holes for the boom and element. The TB series used
equal 8 foot spacing. The TB2 had an 8 foot boom the TB3 a 16 foot boom
and the TB4 (TB4H)
and earlier TB-1000-4 had a 24 foot boom.
73 Dave K4JRB

Derek wrote in message
I have just got hold of a TB3 tribander 3ele beam I think it is a mosley

but
they do not have any instructions for it I intend to put it up as a 2 ele
can anybody tell me the distance between the driven ele and the reflector
please

--
Derek
G1NRE / M3NRE