Old September 10th 03, 08:22 PM
Derek

"David L Thompson" wrote in message
k.net...
Derek,

The TB3 was the number for a Swan/Hornet 3 el beam. Mosley would be

TA-33
and Hy-Gain is TH3 (I have a TH3 MK III). If its a Swan/Hornet the boom

mast and element to boom are all cast magnesium and one solid piece with
holes for the boom and element. The TB series used
equal 8 foot spacing. The TB2 had an 8 foot boom the TB3 a 16 foot boom
and the TB4 (TB4H)
and earlier TB-1000-4 had a 24 foot boom.
73 Dave K4JRB

Derek wrote in message
I have just got hold of a TB3 tribander 3ele beam I think it is a mosley

but
they do not have any instructions for it I intend to put it up as a 2

ele
can anybody tell me the distance between the driven ele and the

reflector
please

--
Derek

The beam is not a TB3 as my friend has a TB3 and I have been to check it
today. The one I have got has only two traps on the driven ele one either
side and so has the driven ele and the reflector the reflector is about
8.100 mtrs long the director is 6.200 mtrs long and the driven ele is up in
the air as a dipole so can not measure that also the traps on the driven ele
are larger. His is a Jaybeam TB3 as I have the leaflet on his
Any ideas????
Derek