Old August 23rd 05, 01:50 AM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
Mark,

cutting

I said: Geez, Mark, and I just thought we were getting to get
to be
buddies. Guess the engagement's off, huh?

Stevie making a pass at me

Mark said: That is your best shot. I notice that you don't
disagree

To which I will reply: ( 1. ) I wasn't there to verify the
participants at
the act of conception. If calling me a ******* makes you feel better,
then have
at it ( 2 ) I am a 9 time USMC Rifle Expert Mark. If I want
something
shot, even in Illinois, I will hit the target. One shot, one kill. I
don't
waste the govenments ammunition hitting targets that are not of
consequence.
YOU are not of ANY consequence that I am aware of, but situations ARE
subject
to change!

a nice clear death threat

no way that is anything but a death threat

no tlak by stevie of debate or tlaking at nothing but going on about
shooting and killing