Old August 27th 05, 07:19 AM
Frank Gilliland

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 04:02:23 GMT, Dave Heil ,
AMATEUR radio operator and defender of liars and identity thieves,
wrote in t:

snip
Steve acts as if status as a lower-ranking Marine is something to be
denigrated.

Do you think being repeatedly busted to a lower rank is something to be
proud of?

Like Billy Mitchell?

No, like Frank "Not-a-model-Marine" Gilliland.

Well, I'll tell ya, Dave -- I have absolutely no regrets about
anything I did in the Marines, not even the actions that resulted in
my loss of rank. But there's one big difference between me and Dudly
that you can't seem to comprehend: I'm telling the truth. And that's
something I am most definitely proud to admit.

Now what I don't understand is why you are so passionate about Dudly
when this discussion has absolutely nothing to do with you. Is he your
butt-buddy? Or are you afraid that you are next in line to be exposed
as a military imposter? Why is his business -your- business, Dave?