Old August 29th 05, 08:36 AM
Mike M.

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 09:45:39 -0400, Sonny Hood wrotF:

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:13:36 GMT, Mike M.
wrote:

Has anyone here tried the Jetstream 2015F coax cable from R&L? Is it
any good for a 50 ft run at 440 MHz?

I have using this coax for several years. It is a flexible 9913 still
with the spiral air gap. Great stuff. Beats the price of the 9913F
which is foam type with the low velocity factor.
K4WYS

Thanks for the info. I think what you have is the 2015. What I ordered
was the 2015F which has the foam insulation and the stranded center
conductor. I've heard that the spiral air gap can have condensation
problems.

Mike