Old August 23rd 05, 10:13 AM
Mike M.

Default Jetstream 2015F coax

Has anyone here tried the Jetstream 2015F coax cable from R&L? Is it
any good for a 50 ft run at 440 MHz?
Old August 23rd 05, 10:46 AM
Lee

"Mike M." wrote in message
Has anyone here tried the Jetstream 2015F coax cable from R&L? Is it
any good for a 50 ft run at 440 MHz?

R&L ??????

Lee.....

Old August 23rd 05, 06:10 PM
Mike M.

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:46:37 GMT, "Lee"
wrotF:

"Mike M." wrote in message
.. .
Has anyone here tried the Jetstream 2015F coax cable from R&L? Is it
any good for a 50 ft run at 440 MHz?

R&L ??????

Lee.....

R&L Electronics http://randl.com
They are a ham radio dealer in Ohio.
Jetstream is their house brand.
I'm going to order some other items and I'm looking for opinions on
their coax. There isn't a review on eHam and Google hasn't turned up
anything beyond the catalog and spec sheet.
Old August 23rd 05, 10:43 PM
Rob Brown

Mike M. Aug 23, 1:10 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.antenna
From: Mike M. - Find messages by this author
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:10:48 GMT
Subject: Jetstream 2015F coax
original | Report Abuse

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:46:37 GMT, "Lee"
wrotF:

"Mike M." wrote in message
.. .
Has anyone here tried the Jetstream 2015F coax cable from R&L? Is it
any good for a 50 ft run at 440 MHz?

R&L ??????

Lee.....

R&L Electronics http://randl.com
They are a ham radio dealer in Ohio.
Jetstream is their house brand.
I'm going to order some other items and I'm looking for opinions on
their coax. There isn't a review on eHam and Google hasn't turned up
anything beyond the catalog and spec sheet.

Mike,
I've used R&L's jetstream 2013, the house version of 9913 Belden,
without any problems. Compairs with the Belden cable and is much less
expensive. Hopefully you will have the same luck I did.
73
Rob Brown
kb8wws

Old August 28th 05, 02:45 PM
Sonny Hood

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:13:36 GMT, Mike M.
wrote:

Has anyone here tried the Jetstream 2015F coax cable from R&L? Is it
any good for a 50 ft run at 440 MHz?

I have using this coax for several years. It is a flexible 9913 still
with the spiral air gap. Great stuff. Beats the price of the 9913F
which is foam type with the low velocity factor.
K4WYS

Old August 29th 05, 08:36 AM
Mike M.

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 09:45:39 -0400, Sonny Hood wrotF:

wrote:

Has anyone here tried the Jetstream 2015F coax cable from R&L? Is it
any good for a 50 ft run at 440 MHz?

I have using this coax for several years. It is a flexible 9913 still
with the spiral air gap. Great stuff. Beats the price of the 9913F
which is foam type with the low velocity factor.
K4WYS

Thanks for the info. I think what you have is the 2015. What I ordered
was the 2015F which has the foam insulation and the stranded center
conductor. I've heard that the spiral air gap can have condensation
problems.

Mike